list history and genesis

     Alan McKendree has been on this list a long time and gets my vote as the most appropriate person to answer historical questions (especially regarding content).  Alan, please step up to the mike.
     I'd also like to hear from Paul regarding his reasons for starting the list.

     Tim Herrlinger

- -----------------End of Original Message-----------------