Re: Westwood Radio

Hello? (knock knock) Is this the Who Digest room? (Perot in the shower)
"I'm in the shower dammit! Hillary's the only one who don't knock!"
Whoa. Got 65 e-mail today, mostly from this digest and probably half is
non Who related here. Time out ok. Let's do the Who. (twisting)

Since one of my fav. radio station changed their format(went soft alt.)
some weeks ago (I later learned why, - Westinghouse just took over some
radio stations, etc after a major buyout recently. Even Howard Stern is
now a proud dog, leashed by  Westinghouse Corp. after today's
announcement). I'd decided to call Westwood Entertainment Network in
Southern CA to see which affiliate will carry the MSG show. Soon,  I'd
learn that there is no SF Bay Area radio affiliate of Westwood one at
the moment! ;( Even the lady who answered the phone didn't know! "KRQR
changed their format. Oh?" (dial tone) I'm hoping another station like
KFOG will take charge for the  MSG July broadcast. (finger crossed) If
not, I'm hoping for a copy of the show from you, easterners! A few more
days for those attending the  Hyde event so tell us about it when ya
come back! Have fun.

Here by the sea and sand, nothing ever goes as planned......

Mike
"And your bird can sing...."