MSG tix

I successfully "upgraded" on Friday morning (6/21) by calling the AmEx ticket
hotline @ 212-307-4653. I got 2 tickets for section 132. You need to have the
American Express card, though. I only looked into the 21st and 22nd shows.
There were still some 100-level seats left for the 22nd and 200 level seats
left for the 21st.

Also, in the slight chance that anybody out there has 2 seats on the floor or
in the
raised floor seats (e.g. sections 40-100) I too would be ecstatic to trade
for either: the above mentioned seats plus an agreed fee, or for 4 seats in
Sec. 306 for the 22nd show. (List-member Extremus@aol.com should be contacted
first, though, cuz this was originally his/her idea).

Thanks and good luck to all!

David Thirteen