Re: MSG tix

>The latest information I have (been at it for about 5 hours a day Fri-Sun,
~15 hours yesterday, and already 2+ hours today), is that tickets for *3*
more shows, 20th-22nd will be going on sale through all regular TM
distribution (outlets and telephone) at 9am on Wednesday.  To the best of my
knowledge, there will be no preference given to AmEx.

Geez, that's a lot of time for information gathered in 3 minutes... However,
you did miss the part about AMEX Gold & Platinum holders pref...

>>I have spent the past seven years (since the '89 tour to be specific)
building relationships with for this very event.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket. This "very event" may happen again...
...at a stage near you...  and...

>>you'd think I didn't have a life.

This isn't another "poll", is it??? :)

- -wf