Re: Fang Comments and MSG Tix

Lauren, re:

>You know what Rich (Fang), you can be snide about how much time I've
"wasted" on this project, but I've spent the past seven years in general and
most of the past week in specific, developing the contacts and communication,
so that I've now got access to everything from the front of the house to 100
level seats, at below market prices, probably for all six shows.

It sounds to me like you've spent an awful lot of time not getting very
far... FYI, Ticket Master put a whole slew of "extra" better tickets on sale
this evening (when I checked at 8:30 PM EST they had section 60's) ...so much
for "contacts"...

People (including yourself) shouldn't "panic", there will be PLENTY of
tickets floating around to and fro... Buy something that's available, you can
always trade up... ...not like the end of the world was coming....

hMMM...  just out of curiousity... is there any connection between Rich's
"gerbil collection" and your old handle, "MyBackDoor"??? I always wondered
what that meant...

- -wf