Fang Comments and MSG Tix

You know what Rich (Fang), you can be snide about how much time I've "wasted"
on this project, but I've spent the past seven years in general and most of
the past week in specific, developing the contacts and communication, so that
I've now got access to everything from the front of the house to 100 level
seats, at below market prices, probably for all six shows.  In the future, I
graciously request that you keep the rude comments about me to yourself.  I
do sincerely respect your Who knowledge and passion for collecting.  And, I
do appreciate when you take your time to answer questions that I and others
sometimes pose.  Additionally, I have no problem with you correcting me about
Who information that I may occasionally (albeit rarely) be mistaken about,
but please keep the personal assaults of me, Susan, Alan, Rich, Amira, and
*everyone else* off of this list.  Again, I apologize to everyone for taking
up your time with non-Who commentary.  My comments are intended to end this
discussion rather than to provoke it.

As for tickets, the more list members I can help out, the better.  Better
tickets should be wholesaled to fans than to brokers.  I'm still coordinating
with people all over the country.  (If anything, my estimation of time spent
was on the light side.)  I will keep you all posted as I know more.  While
the front seats will be very limited (and not cheap), I think I can get
plenty of back section floor seats, double digit sections (those immediately
surrounding the floor), and 100 level seats.  Start e-mailing me now, as
seats will for the most part be first come, first serve with regards to both
email and Fed Ex-ing money orders.  If I'm a bit slow in my response, please
be patient as it's a lot of work.

Cheers,

Lauren