Re: Happiness

In a message dated 96-06-19 11:41:16 EDT, Dlebo10711@aol.com wrote:

>Whoever recently posted that the tix for the 3 additional shows go on sale
on
>Wed. at 10:00 AM, please do not identify yourself, because I would probably
>hunt you down and inflict much physical pain on you. They actually went on
>sale at 9:00 AM

I am the one that posted this info at 8AM on Tue. That is what I heard at
that time.
Later in the day while at work, I heard the correct time. When I returned
home in the
evening I intended to post the correct time, and saw many others had already
done so.
I then posted additional charge by phone numbers to call that I had not seen
posted. I then advised everyone to be aware that many Ticketbasterd outlets
won't open till 10, but
tickets went on sale at 9.

I am not a member of the digest, so I do not know how, what, or when the info
is sent to
digest members. If anyone only saw that very early post, and got beat out of
good seats, I am sorry. I did see at least a half a dozen posts with the
correct time though, heard it on the radio with the correct time, read it in
the newspaper with the correct time and even got a message from my crazy 70
year old neighbor, that tickets were going on sale on Wed, and yes, she had
the correct time.

As far as you comments regarding causing me physical pain.......... I'd like
to think your
not serious, ..... but if you are, E-mail me privately, and I will give you
my section, row,
and seat number for the show you will be attending. You can come to me,face
to face, and try to cause me physical pain in front of others. Then I will
defend myself, well within the context of the law, by separating your head
from your neck, and create a rather convenient rest room for the folks in my
section. Then we can toss your head around like a beach ball. (That's if I am
in a good mood.)

 It is not MY fault that YOU did not invest a wee bit of time into checking
the facts for
your self. I simply stated what I heard at THAT time (8AM), and when I was
able, stated
the correct time, along with additional info. If these shows mean so much to
you, you
should have looked into things on your own. If you were so excited by the
news of
additional shows, how could you not make the time to read your digest
further?(It seems
you may have had an hour or so to kill.)

Kyle in NJ