Re: Happiness

Delebo, re:

>Whoever recently posted that the tix for the 3 additional shows go on sale
on Wed. at 10:00 AM, please do not identify yourself, because I would
probably hunt you down and inflict much physical pain on you.

I have a strong suggestion for everyone who pays gospel to info posted to
this list... Don't. I've seen a LOT of misinformation posted (ie the above)
and some of you are mistakenly relying on it. I can't say that I've ever seen
any "malicious" mistakes, but it really doesn't matter, does it?

In the future, to avoid such problems... do this:

Spend a little time and effort and verify important information yourself. The
fact that you didn't leaves you with only yourself to blame... In retrospect,
would you rather have had the "right" tickets and a few long distant calls?
Or, simply rely on someone else's faulty information???

Not only do you need to verify, but you need to REverify. I had most of this
information several weeks ago, but I watched with "some" disbelief as to how
this whole ticket thing was handled. It WAS handled poorly. Some of my close
friends were told by some idiot yesterday, that ALL ticketmasters would start
selling tickets at 10:00AM. That wasn't true, it was 9:00AM. As for the
person who posted 10:00AM to the list, did YOU bother to figure out what TIME
ZONE they lived in??? If that person lived in Chicago, to them it WAS
10:00AM! Sometimes a little common sense goes a long way...

So... that's that...

Not to mention the 2nd stage and actors...  :(

- -wf