Tommy and Jimmy

Mason wrote:
>That being said, I worry about what Pete may do to it in coming weeks, much the
>same way I feel that the value of Tommy was destroyed by his lyric/plot
>changes. When I saw the Broadway play I was offended, and remain angered,
at >what he has done to the overall meaning.

        The meaning of Tommy?  What do you feel it was to start with?  Seems
to me that it was different to Pete, and different to Roger, likewise for
John and Keith.  It was *definitely* different for Ken Russell.  (Get my
drift?....)

        I sympathize on the Quadrophenia point, though.

JenniferD
A Guitar          _________
(Courier font)