MSG tix & Quad

Hi Everyone,

Just got a call from my fiance - we will be on the floor for the 7/20 show (we
only got 2 tix - she went to a TB outlet). Also, I got an advance cassette of
Quad from MCA a couple days ago. While I normally despise prerecorded
cassettes, I figured I'd check it out to see how it sounds. I gotta tell ya,
looks like they did a fine job on Quad too. Even on the advance cassette, it
sounds noticeably better. Can't wait for the CD!

Hope everyone is able to get tix for at least one of the MSG shows.....

Steve

Delivery Priority: Normal
Delivery Report:   Basic