QUAD at MSG--which band?

Mark Leaman, re:

>>>But at least I'll be able to see the greatest Rock band that ever walked
the face of the Earth perform the greatest Rock album ever recorded. That
should be some comfort as I deal with my eternal hotfoot.<<<

Sorry, Mark, but since there's gonna be guest stars, etc. and potentially a
severely reduced onstage role for Pete, it will not be the "greatest rock
band."  That is, it will not be THE WHO.  It will be WHAT'S LEFT OF THE WHO +
GUEST STARS PERFORM QUADROPHENIA.  I hope they give you guys a good show, but
don't let your "boyish" enthusiasm cloud the facts.

Have fun anyway.

- --Jim