Re: 212-307-4653 x 1000

Hi, I just heard from a really good friend of mine who is an operator for
Ticketmaster. (No, he couldn't get me tix) He told me that today was the
annual Tickemaster Make Life a Little More Difficult Day. All Ticketmaster
employees with the exception of Stu and Phil spent the day in the lounge
eating Strawberry frosted Doughnuts and playing with the Karaoke machine that
none of them were intelligent enough to get to work (Later they discovered
that they had to put a tape in). From what I could hear (my friend's mouth
was also stuffed full of doughnuts) Stu and Phil were the only operators on
duty, and they were only on duty because they forgot that today was Make Life
a Little More Difficult Day and they were supposed to be in the lounge eating
strawberry frosted doughnuts. Unfortunately, Stu's orders were the only ones
going through because Phil kept punching in Mastercard on the computer when
he was supposed to be accepting only American Express.

But let's not feel cheated! We can all sleep tonight knowing that Phil and
Stu will have the echo of a ringing phone in their ear for the REST OF THEIR
LIVES, and everyone else will have thrown up from food poisoning from the
doughnuts, which were left over from last year's Make Life a Little More
Difficult Day.

Just wanted to lighten the mood.
Athena

No offense to ticketmaster employees, especially the Mum or Dad.