mistakes

        A friend (ex-friend if he says something like it again) said
something rather stupid today.  He and I were talking on the phone, and I
put Quadrophenia on the stereo.  He calmly asked, in the middle of "Dirty Jobs",

"Is that a woman singing?"

        I could have killed him.  I practised some self-restraint, however,
and he escaped with a lecture on how to differentiate between male and
female voices - Roger's in particular.
        Of course, this is the same guy who said that Pete wasn't a very
good guitar player.
        What do you do with people like that?

JenniferD
A Guitar          _________
(Courier font)
"Meet the new boss - same as the old boss!"