Still no luck for tickets after 1.5 hours - Hooray for redial!

     If my luck is any indication of the difficulty everyone else is having getting through to 212-307-4653 for MSG Who Tickets, heaven help us all.  I'm hoping there are just a few American Express operators and that we might still be able to get decent seats.  Who'll set the record for the longest time on the phone before they got through?  I'm up to 1.5 hours worth of calling.  Thank goodness for redial!

Tim Herrlinger