Re: Pete on Canada AM

On Sun, 16 Jun 1996, Jennifer L. Davies wrote:

>         For those Canadian listers who aren't on the digest, I heard a
> rumour that Pete will be on Canada AM tomorrow morning (Monday).  It's on at
> 6:30 am (EST).  I think it's the CBC.

It's actually CTV, channel 12 cable (13 no cable) in SW Ontario (I think
CFTO (cable 9 in metro if I recall correctly) might be affiliated with
them as well)

Shane Matheson						MechEng/CompSci UWO

  "It's really nice to have someone intelligent to talk to...
   I wasn't referring to you, I just meant that as a general rule it's
   really nice to have someone intelligent to talk to." - David Duchovny