Possible Pete reference?

I was watching "Rocko's Modern Life" on Nickelodeon with my sisters a
while back. In the particular episode that was on that day, one of the
characters joined a support group for people with large noses. At the
end of the meeting, the founder of the group was introduced. His name
was...Pete. I held my breath, not sure what to expect, and was somewhat
relieved AND dissapointed when the founder turned out to be a little
blue guy with a nose the size and shape of a submarine sandwich. But
still, his name WAS Pete...I wonder...

                            -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com