Re: Real Drivel

Amira, re:

>>Uh, thanks for PUBLICLY POSTING a private note I sent you.  Very nice.

Below is the "header" that came with your mail (in question), this looks like
a post to the list as opposed to private e-mail to me. Perhaps you sent it to
the list by mistake??? I did that yesterday myself with my e-mail to
George...

I'll accept your apology... (when you give it... :) ) If you'd like me to
send it in its entirety, (so you can examine it) let me know...

- -wf