Re: Townshend guitars

<<My point was that on the '89 tour he was using MESA amplifiers, not
Hiwatts.
 <<Solid state amps to boot, if I'm not mistaken.
<<The place is really jumpin' to the Hiwatt amps. . .
<<AThosWhite

MESA/Boogie has NEVER made a solid-state amplifier.  Having said that, I do
appreciate the rest of your posts regarding Pete's guitars.  I'd like to add
that when the London TOMMY guitarists were getting too much hum in the pit,
Pete graciously sent over 3-4 Clapton Strats for them to use.  He told me he
really likes this guitar.

Scott