Re: An I For an Eye

wf-

The stuff was REALLY unfinished music.  I THOUGHT I could maybe pick out some
"IM" musical "themes," but maybe I was projecting.  I don't guess I feel any
remorse over not spending the $30.

re:
>>BTW--I listened to my LP version of IM for the first time in years last
night (another radio station freebie) and certain pieces (All Shall Be Well,
A Fool Says) seemed shorter than on the CD.  Am I imagining things?<<

>Yes, you ARE imagining things. The CD got released shortly after the LP.
They
didn't think of things like that back then... ..and they still don't "think"
today...<

I don't know. . .that's back when CD's still hadn't completely killed vinyl,
and the fact that you could get "more" music on a CD was still a selling
point.  I really don't think I'm imagining things.  I'll time it out over the
weekend and give you the results. . .if I'm wrong I'll make a suitable
apology :-)

If I could put time in a bottle. . .
AThosWhite