Rolling Stone type-up

Here's a good piece to prove to anyone who thought it, that Roger is not an
idiot.

>        He's been told that John said he'd leave the band if they stopped
>touring to make albums.  Would they continue with a new bassist?
>        "I don't know," says Daltrey carefully. "We'll have to cross that
>bridge when we come to it. I mean, I'm pretty ruthless about keepin' the
Who >together, and if John doesn't want to do it, then..."
>        He's really thinking this one over now. "You see," he suddenly
says, >"John never says anything. We have meetings, and John actually says
absolutely >nothing -- never has, never will. If we have a meetin', it'll be
Pete and me >talkin' and the other two just sittin' there. I mean, you never
really get to >know what John feels. So, in the end, it's just really what
Pete and I want to >do..."

        Interesin', ain't it?
        Also a nasty surprise for one who thought John's days of threatening
to leave were over around the time of Tommy!

JenniferD
A Guitar          _________
(Courier font)
"...And that makes you dangerous, so dangerous, to yourself!"