re: Who is the Who

AThos,

     Having thought about this some more, (at the expense of my job, a fine
trade off anyday), I think a variation on "Beauty is in the eye of the
beholder" is the answer.  If you, me or whomever  think a current
incarnation of the band is legit with the old name, so be it, they are.
 Having said that,

     1.   No Pete, no Who  (At least Pete and Roger)
     2.   The Band still counts
     3.   As does Genesis
     4.   No way on Pink Floyd.  (Although legit if billed as Mason,
Gilmour, and Wright)
     5.   Fleetwood Mac..................aaaahhhhh, who really cares.

Just my opinions, of course.

Regards,

Mike