An I for an eye

wf-

I was going through my LP's last night, and stumbled across the "I for an
eye" interview disks Atlantic put out in '89 (I was working at a radio
station at the time, and pretty much snatched it out of the program manager's
hands when I saw it.  And yes, I WAS tempted to use the cue sheet and create
my own interview, but that was before I got my REAL interview).

My question is this:  In the "press release/cue sheet"  they included Pete's
"fact sheet/press release" about Iron Man, and he makes reference to the
musical, and the musical themes that will link the pieces in the stage show.
 About two months ago someone offered to sell me a boot of "IM" outtakes--all
unfinished music.  After a halfhearted listen I was pretty convinced it was
garbage and not what it purported to be, and told the seller so in pretty
strong terms.  But running across that fact sheet last night reawakened my
curiousity.  Do you know if there was unfinished music from IM--was I a
schmuck, in other words?

BTW--I listened to my LP version of IM for the first time in years last night
(another radio station freebie) and certain pieces (All Shall Be Well, A Fool
Says) seemed shorter than on the CD.  Am I imagining things?

AThosWhite

They're gonna think I f$%ked the horse. . .
AThosWhite