More Zappa!

Kevin, re:

>>> BTW, I believe you can still purchase the single with Ancient Armaments
from Barfko-Swill.

        Yeah, I got a copy of the US single, when I sent away for the
Remastered Box 1 (about 10 years ago....God, has it been that long?!).  I also
have a few of the Italian singles w/ PS, and I got the 12" (US or Canadian;
offhand, I'm not sure).  But I would really like to have that track on CD;  I
always felt it was one of the more beautiful guitar solos that Frank ever
recorded  (or at least, one of the more "accessible" ones....!)

        A few other tracks I would like are the 7" single tracks by Burt Ward
(or, "Robin" !):  "Boy Wonder, I Love You"/"Orange-coloured Sky".  Have you
heard these?   Zappa produced (I think he might have co-writing credits on one
or both tracks, too) these songs.... I would love to hear those tracks in CD
quality!

        BTW, Kevin, thanks for this Zappa info..... if you hear anything else,
please e-mail me (or post it;  I know at least several Zappa fans among all us
Who fanatics, and we appreciate it.)

                gary m.