Re: ZAPPA!Sun Dec 7 15:07:32 PST 1997

On Tue, 11 Jun 1996 10:28:49 -0500, maiullo@tms.attmail.com (Gary
Maiullo) wrote:

>Kevin, re:

>release Laether in a 3-4 CD set with additional material.
>
>        Could/would you elaborate at all on this?!!  This is fantastic news to
>me!!  *(I'm still kind of pissed that "Ancient Armaments" was not released on
>the "Lost Episodes" CD.....That would be nice "additional material"....)

There was a message posted in alt.fan.frank-zappa from Spence Crislu.
He solicited fan reactions to several possible scenarios for releasing
this, including one of adding some additional material. He phrased the
message as a hypothetical case, so there is no commitment at this
time, but it definitely sounded like they are looking to release this
in some way.

Whether it would be released by Barfko-Swill or Ryko, I couldn't say.

BTW, I believe you can still purchase the single with Ancient
Armaments from Barfko-Swill.

Kevin B. O'Brien
kob1@ix.netcom.com
"May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies."
                                                        Voltaire