Re:Woodstock camera-men

You wrote:

>>Thanks for this correction Bruce. Because YMB at the London Coliseum
was
>shot from the side of the stage I assumed I'm Free, shot frontally as
>recall, was from the Woodstock show. This brings up another point:
apart
>from these two tunes has anything else from the London Coliseum show
ever
>been released on video, commercial or otherwise, or as a bootleg
album?

Yes, Happy Jack off the 30 Yrs video is from this show.

And
>if I can revive a discussion about the (more or less) contemporaneous
Isle
>of Wight show, has anyone seen this laser disk we've heard about
repeatedly
>featuring the Who's full performance at IoW?

I haven't seen it, but I think someone on the list did the specs for
it.  I seem to recall he said the video was about 90m, which is about
20-25m less than the whole concert.

If so is the sound up to par?
>The performances on the 30 years' video appeared to me to lack a
discernible
>bass track - most unfortunate given the otherwise evident quality of
the
>Who's performances at IoW...Gary M.

I don't have my VCR hooked up to my stereo, but part or all of the IOW
songs seem to be in mono.  According to ICE Astley was/is suppose to
mix the tapes in May/June of this year, so obviously the songs on the
video haven't been mixed.  Well at least they haven't been mixed by
Astley & Co.

Personally, I think Tanglewood is a much better concert than IOW.  I
wish they would release it instead.

Bruce