Those Roger luvin' camera people

Well, the singerALWAYS gets the most camera time, it seems. Watch almost
any professionally shot show of any band, and most of the time you'll be
watching the singer. Even if the singer is ugly, or wearing dorky
clothes, that's who you'll get. But then again, in many other bands the
non-singing musicians seem to be happy enough to just stand there and
play their instruments. Not our boys! Keith may be one of the few
drummers ever to get a fair share of camera time. (him and that woman
who drums for Lenny Kravitz...but then again, she wears an afro wig and
a bikini. Of COURSE they'll film that) And while there are many shows
where you know Pete is doing all kinds of cool stuff that they just
aren't catching, where you're beating the couch and screaming, "DAMN
YOU, SHOW PETE! NOW!!!" he still does get a fair amount of screen time.
The only guy I feel really sorry for is John. Just because he wasn't
running around all over the stage or anything doesn't mean he's not a
good bassist, and they should have showed him more!

                                       -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com