Hyde Park - I'm coming, too!

Just received my Hyde Park tickets.  After several weeks of waiting, it's
really a good feeling to hold them in my hands now...

Hm, `Pete Townshend's Live Premiere of QUADROPHENIA with All Star Cast'...
Sounds terrible.  They couldn't have anounced it in any less exciting way.

Wasn't there Roger's theme?  Keith's theme?  John's theme?  So, if we are
already producing a lot of words, why not `Pete Townshend and The Who Present
Their Masterpiece QUADROPHENIA Supported by an All Star Cast'? :-)

Anyway, I'm curiously looking forward to the concert.  Gee, less than three
weeks from now.  If someone organizes a meeting of listers, please let me know.
I'm not yet sure what my plans before and after the concert will be, since I
won't travel alone to London, but in case that I will be the one to decide
where to go before the concert, I'd like to meet some fellow Whosters...

Cheers,

Bernd   ---   `Can you see The Real Me, can you, can you?'