PT Supper Club 5/4 Tree Announcement II

This is a second call for sign-ups for the Pete Townshend tape tree for the
Supper Club 5/4 complete performance.

If you would like to sign up for the tree, please send me an e-mail message
with the subject header "PT Supper Club Tree" and the following information:
Your name
Your e-mail address
The City, State, and (if other than USA) Country you live in
Whether you would like to be a branch or leaf
If a branch: How many copies you can make
		What your dubbing equipment is.

ALL sign-ups need to be in no later than June 15 (that's this Saturday, folks!).
For those of you who don't know how a tape tree works, I will set up a structure
where I will supply a number of branches with a copy of the source tape, who
will then supply their leaves with another copy.  Trades are arranged between
branches and leaves.  Trades can be for blanks, but a trade must be worked out
if a leaf so desires (and is reasonable about it).  It is the responsibility of
each person to contact their source (so leaves contact branches, as opposed to
the other way around).

All trades should be made using new, high-bias Maxell or TDK tapes!

The source tape is a high-quality audience tape of the entire show.  However,
it is not a soundboard tape, so there is some crowd noise.  The show is just
over 120 minutes long; the second side of the second tape will be filled with
songs from the other nights that were not performed at the 5/4 show, and (if
space still exists) a few other rare tracks.

If anyone has previously signed up for the tree and no longer wants to take
part because of the recent Westwood One broadcast, just let me know.

It will probably take 10-14 days after the closing date for me to work out
the entire structure; it will then be posted to the list and the people who
signed up for the tree.

That's it for now...

Best - Mason