Re: Keith Moon solo

Slipkid, re:

>What question did you read? It was fairly simple, I just asked if this WAS
the case, not what if.

I must have been listening to "Substitute" where he sings, "The simple things
you see are all complicated..."

If you are looking for an answer to a question, than that answer is "no".
Other than sound quality variations and obvious labeling differences, both
the Polydor & MCA versions of "Two Sides Of The Moon" are identical...

Of course we do know that the single from the album, "Don't Worry Baby"/"Teen
Age Idol" has different vocal tracks, but that's a different answer to a
different question...

-wf