JAE Anthology or "Wow!" part 2

If any of you are still wondering whether to buy John's new CD, don't. Just
find it, play it and be happy. After listening to this, you may just go,
"Pete who???" This CD is a lot more than just a "greatest hits", but contains
some extensive remixing that will just blow you away and put a smile on your
face each and everytime you listen to it. Here are some of the more obvious
highlights:

"My Size". Very clean, like you've never heard it before. Some of the reverb
has been removed, which means you immediately hear a difference. However,
wait 'till you hear the guitars wander from channel to channel and say "Holy
<Picard>" to yourself...

"What Are We Doing Here?" Completely different mix from the other 2 versions.
Sounds very fresh, almost like a new song.

"Ten Little Friends". Extended jam added to the end of the song.

"The Window Shopper". Almost a completely different song. Extensive remixing,
so that it's almost all horns/wind instruments driving it.

"Made In Japan". John uses the "Boris" voice for the lines "it was".

"Drowning". Never listened to the "Mad Dog" album, except for the title
track, but this one is supposed to have a new bass line replacing some piano
parts???

"Mad Dog". Everything get's thrown out at you except for the kitchen sink. A
truly great mix that will test your stereo system.

All of the tracks except for the "Too Late The Hero" ones, have been remixed,
with noticible differences. Although the TLTH ones haven't been "touched",
they are clean and sharp and sound better than the vinyl versions...

I can't tell you WHERE to buy this, but I can say, FIND it. John obviously
put a lot of work into this and it really shows...

-wf