RE: good boots (or as I say "imports")Sun Dec 7 15:01:42 PST 1997

I've gotten several "Yellowdog" CD's.  The Tommy demos, The Lifehouse
demos, and The Punk Meets the Godfather (Quad stuff).  They are all
quite good.  Unfortunately, I have no idea how to get them
directly....I've been getting mine from a regular on alt.music.who --
Arthur (his last name escapes me).  He's been great...send a check and
the CD arrives in two or three days.  If your out there Arthur, how do
the rest of us get ahold of Yellowdog?

Blaine