German songs

ML:
You know the three cornered hat song too? Oh wow! "Drei ecken hat mein
hut!" Frau Z. also taught my first year German class a very strange song
about top hats and how you should drink schnapps if you have cholera,
and a few folk songs.

Incidently, anyone know if Pete took German in school? He seems to use
it a lot for someone who hasn't studied ("Did You Steal My Money",
"Communication", and an aborted film called "Bilder von Lily", if memory
serves). If he DID take German, I'll bet he knows that three cornered
hat song too, in which case I'd be sure to request it whenever I get to
see him play.

                                    -Yellow Ledbetter,
who's French student friend Krumpet taught her a song about plucking
chickens and a song about fish eating each other
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com