Re: Subject: Re: John Entwistle Anthology available in USA!

George, re:

<< Firstly, I think this is a good price. I bought four from Germany for $30
each. Fang paid $25 each. >>

Hey, you're not implying that I'm "cheap", are yah??? :)

BTW, the next time you go out of your way and post this sort of information,
I suggest that you take it one step even further. As we both know, for some
people it's very inconvenient to dial an 800# and have to wait several days
for their CD to arrive. For them, it would make much more sense if you can
provide a complete distribution list of retailers, so they don't even have to
think for themselves AND they can have a plethora of options...

-wf