Re: MSG tickets

Mark Leaman wrote:

> There now has been news that indicates that The Who Plus will play 4 (maybe
> 5) nights at MSG. I want to go to one (not being greedy, and besides being a
> bit limited on my funds at this particular moment), and here deep in the
> heart of no-Ticketmaster-ville am going to have a hard time getting one.

There is a service that advertises heavily here in NYC metro area that
they always have 1st 10 rows. I've never tried them, but just might for
Quad. They clearly state you will pay more, often times these outfits
make you go to pre-show dinner, or something like that.... I will keep
ears peeled for up to date info....

800-Gett-Tixx is their #

Maybe there will be a WHO Mastercard (with a hologram that does a
windmill)....