MSG tickets

There now has been news that indicates that The Who Plus will play 4 (maybe
5) nights at MSG. I want to go to one (not being greedy, and besides being a
bit limited on my funds at this particular moment), and here deep in the
heart of no-Ticketmaster-ville am going to have a hard time getting one.
Actually, I need three, although I would be dancin' in the streets with even
one.
But I do have all of my NYC-based friends on the alert for them, and
hopefully will come up with them...or maybe more. If it's more, I intend to
"get rid of" (not the proper term in this case) any extras via this
list...because, in my mind, the people here are more deserving than others.
Dedication counts, you  know, or at least it should. I might suggest that
anyone else who finds themselves with extras might do the same...especially
since I could just as easily come up dry. Sound good? I hope so, because I
have the feeling that if a lot of Digest members will make for a good
concert crowd anyway.

                   Cheers                   ML