Mea culpa

I have incurred the wrath of many for including "Water" on my "Who's Worst"
list, and
justifiably so I must admit.  Certainly, as several of you pointed out, the
song took on an
extra dimension when performed live.  I cannot argue that point.  So did many
of the
band's songs.  "Magic Bus", as boring as it was for John, could be stunning
live (and I'm
sure I'll be chastised for calling "MB" a bad song, but I'll stand by this
one).  "Fortune
Teller" was fantastic live.  These three songs, along with several others I'm
too lazy to list, took on a life of their own when performed for an audience.
 In the studio. . .not so good. So I will admit to sloppiness in including
"Water" on my list, I was only thinking of studio tracks.  The studio
version, you must admit, is...well...lacking.  So, mea culpa, mea culpa, mea
maxima culpa.

H&K,
AThosWhite