Re: No Who in NY...how about Psychoderelict

>That's about as depressing a post as I think I've ever read. Allow me to
>disbelieve, at least a little while longer. I have faith in the forces that
>will bring Pete and the boys over here to play. There is a lot of stuff in
>motion toward it, you know.
Hi Mark...

You know i wish this 'Who' reformed would happen too... but just as I was
right about Hyde Park ( the info source is the same ) i have to believe the
comments about the US and any possible Quad tour as not happening....my
intention was to inform but not depress....summer is here...and the time is
right ....for dancing in the streets...(a little nonsense never hurt)....

Best Regards... Joel