Re: No Who in NY...how about Psychoderelict

>Hello Listomania...
>
>The word has been passed... i have information from sources that are
>reliable...there will be no performances of Quad in the US by a reformed
>'Who'....Pete is mounting the Hyde Park show primarily for the Princes Rock
>Trust charity nature of it...he has no intention of playing in a tour with
>Roger &/or John..(I wish i was wrong...)....

Joel:

That's about as depressing a post as I think I've ever read. Allow me to
disbelieve, at least a little while longer. I have faith in the forces that
will bring Pete and the boys over here to play. There is a lot of stuff in
motion toward it, you know.

                   Cheers                   ML