Re: Pagey

Scott RE:
> Beck at this period was a
>blues player, although he has always defied definition, IMHO.

Although I like some of his other work "Truth" has got to be one of my
favorite albums of all times. He's defintely a close second to the
Who(IMHO).Defintely agree with the blues label, but some of it I'd have to
say isn't just Blues. It's rocked up Blues w/ a twist of mabye a pinch of
something else I can't put a finger on. I know you weren't going intio any
great detail but I thought I'd add my two cents...

-jag