Re: BBE vs. STH/Popularity

>Good point, but doesn't understanding the depth of a piece simply come from
>listening to the piece enough while listening for entertainment?

Doug:

Not for me, at least. I listen intently, paying close attention to each
element of a song. How the song is put together, how the lyrics fit, does
the music put across the same emotion as the words, do they believe in what
they're doing or are they just playing for money...and more; more than I can
explain. Know what I mean?

                   Cheers                   ML