What's The Who? On the Road?

P.S.  Without sharing my personal Who backstory right now, suffice it to say
that as one of the (somewhat) younger listers (b: 1967  Who: 1982+), I never
saw any of them onstage until John hit west coast clubs in '88.

The greatest regret in my lifetime (so far) is that I'll never see them
(John, Keith, Roger, and Pete) cutting loose on stage.  Nevertheless...

*I saw John (with Steve Luongo on drums and a basic five piece) three times
in the '88 clubs (always front row).

*I saw the "Big Band" Who with Simon eight times including Tommy-LA (2 shows
in the first five rows, four more in the first twenty rows).

*I saw Roger with Nanci Griffith and the Chieftens from the second row in LA
in '92.

*I saw all 5 PsychoD '93 west coast shows plus the Tonight Show, all with
Simon, two with John.  Always the first six rows center.  Two nights front
row.

*I saw both nights at Carnegie Hall '94.  Both nights, Roger, Simon, John,
and Pete, but never The Who.  First two rows both nights.

*I saw four other DST shows, including opening and closing night of the tour,
but for these, Zak Starkey was on the drums.  Always in the first three rows.

*John in clubs in '96.  4 Piece R&R.  Praise the Lord.  (Hmn.. funny thing
for me to say)  All three in California plus an art show and fourth concert
here in Colorado.  Steve on drums every night.  Front row every night.

*Miracle of miracles.  Pete solo in clubs.  Also '96.  No drums.  Front row
for all three west coast shows.  (I was dying to be at the Supper Club, but
instead trying to save up and pray for Quad/Who in the States).

Now that you know the concert slice of my Who background, I would share that
IMNHO, the DST road band with Roger, John, Simon Townshend, and Zak *sounded*
more like the Who onstage than anything since Keith died.

That all said and done, the thought to me of seeing Roger, Pete, John, and
Zak playing Quad with an orch is simply beyond belief.  Nothing I could wish
for more.  Now, I need to somehow score my ticket.  Gotta be first three rows
center (front row strongly preferred).  I prefer being equidistant between
Roger and John, although Pete side is great too.  :-)