Re: The HOLLIES (No WHO content)

No Who content here, but who cares about the Who anyway...

> I just recently picked up 2 albums by the British Group The Hollies:
>
> Evoloution
> The Certain Because...
>
> I was wondering if anyones heard of the albums before and what they think
> of them.

They're OK, IMHO, nothing too special, like most of their albums. A
bit wimpy...Love their singles, though!

> Also, I heard of another album by them I think titled "Butterfly".
> Anyone have info on this?

It was done either before or after "Evolution" ('67), so if you enjoy that
album, you should probably try to find "Butterfly" too.

BTW, there's a Hollies home page on:

http://www.cae.wisc.edu/~gansler/hollies/hollies.htm

Jukka
elm: k20963@kyyppari.hkkk.fi