I still don't like saying anything...

>way up there in Wisconsin...

Yes, I live in Wisconsin. However, I am not FROM Wisconsin. I spent the
formative years of my life south of the Mason-Dixon line. I lived for
nine years in a small city in the Florida panhandle, not dissimilar to
one of the settings in Rita Mae Brown's "Rubyfruit Jungle". I have a
passion for fried pickles and iced tea. I am not, nor have I ever met
anyone who was, inbred. In short, I am a fair example of a young
southern woman, and my current residence in the midwest does not alter
this in the least.

                                   -Yellow Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com