RE: a bit like the who...Sun Dec 7 14:50:40 PST 1997

I saw the La's open for Elvis Costello, and I notice the resemblance to
the early (Can't Explain era) Who as immediately.  The lead played a
Rickenbacker and the drummer thought he was Keith reincarnate.  Flat
kit, over the top posture and _alot_ of movement.  If you like that
early Who sound definitely check them out.  They only had one album
which I thought was very good (no surprise), and looked like they were
no older than 16 when I saw them.  I suspect we will see more.