five best

I hate narrowing it down to five, but here's today's list:

1) Young Man Blues.  Leeds version is the definition of full-throttle
Rock.  I have to mention the version from TKAA because the sound of the
guitar on the opening riff will simply cut your face off (the rest of the
song is pretty good too - great feedback!).

2) "Sparks" section of "My Generation" on Leeds.  That first open E chord
is the most perfect moment in recorded music.

3) "Overture."  Changed my entire concept of what Rock music could be.

4) "I Can See For Miles"  I'd pay a lot of money to get that guitar
sound...  the solo still gives me goosebumps.

6) "Punk Meets The Godfather"  Sums up the conflicts in the life of an
aging rock star like no other.  It's WBN in one song.

OK,
KLW

ps:  you can tell where I stand on the "hard vs. soft" thread...