Re: Anybody know...

You wrote:

>Hi Bruce (and WF)!
>
>I think you are forgetting about The Who doing the King Bisquit Flower
Hour.
>I'm not sure of the venue or the date, but it was a radio broadcast in
the
>1970's (when they were already 'superstars').  Can WF add anything to
this -
>i.e., have you heard the recording of this?
>
>Doug.

Read my post again carefully.  WF and Mark L believed the KC show was
from a "local" broadcast because the recording was not mixed or in
stereo.  KBFH and WW1 are/were "national" radio programs broadcast to
the whole or at least most of the country.

The fact remains the KC tape is an audience recording.

Bruce