Some thoughts

I've been mainly lurking in the past few months, but the last month has
been very interesting. Here's a couple of thoughts:

1. I thought having Bob Mould open was a great idea, and it's too bad that
some people around here weren't open to music they weren't familiar with.
Anytime you hear somebody that you're not familar with, the songs are
probably going to sound the same, especially in the acoustic format.
I've always felt that Mould's original band, Husker Du, was a 80's punkish
form of the Who. They didn't really sound like them, but their approach
was very similar. Some would even argue that the double album Zen Arcade
was a concept album of some sort. Personally, I never really agreed with
that.

2. The "censorship" debate is one of the more entertaining non-Who topics
I've read in quite a while. Unlike similar debates on other lists, almost
everyone involved in the discussion has valid points.

3. Now the most important thing I wanted to bring out. Does anyone have
any of the Pete shows on DAT? I'd love to get a copy.

Scott