The best (from all sources)

1) Sparks from Woodstock (TKAA)...God I love this song.  If Entwistle
ever had a better solo break on this song live, I want it.  The way
PT and Roger act in unison is total nirvana.  JE plays it perfect,
just behind the beat which gives the illusion of passion.

2)Heaven and Hell/Water (from Tanglewood)  This concert could be the
best live rock show ever recorded.  First, Pete's solo's on both
songs are incredible because of the emotion he shows.  The H+H solo
is damn near perfect while his Water solo is mindblowing.  The reason
I'm so high on this show is that to have Jethro Tull as your opener
(arguably the best Who doublebill ever, LZ/Who at Columbia in '69
close) in 1970 is like experiencing sensory overload, both bands get
in your face with great dexterity and taste.  As much as I
like/respect the Dead, having the Who play on the same bill (Cow
Palace '76) is equal to committing suicide.  A band that passive is
roadkill to the Who.

3) How Many Friends......I think all of us have been screwed over
once in our lives, it's perfect for those occasions.

4) Young Man Blues (from Leeds)....Absolutely perfect.   The lulls
and climaxes are precision.  The way the band builds from it's
semi-jazz jam into an all out riff is the sign of a great live rock
band.

5) Amazing Journey/Sparks....This is the song that blew me away with
Tommy.  The exclaimer should read "this isn't your typical album,
it's for the ages".....On a Who scale it's a landmark for the band,
it was the point of no return.