If you eat a tree does it bark?

>> and if anyone wants to discuss it further, they can e-mail
>> me...
>
>Ok, let's stop here.  Time to eat something...

Wait...wait! Let me get one parting shot in. That being the title of this
note. How could I be so remiss in ignoring the possibilities here???

To me, it seems that a Who member must therefore be a meat eater. They
didn't get that powerful eating nothing but veggies. I think they ate
bloody, rare  steak before recording LAL, at least.
As for FACE DANCES, I'm willing to entertain the possiblilty that they had
given up meat.
BTW, I wouldn't mind a peek at that SS book. Just for reference purposes, of
course.

                   Cheers                   ML