Worst Who Songs

For me, I would say that I skip THE WHO SINGS MY GENERATION. I consider
myself a fan of stuff starting around THE WHO SELL OUT.  So I guess that
TWSMG could count as my least favorite Who.  Also, I don't care much for just
about anything on FACE DANCES.  I have always thought that CACHE CACHE was
among the truly awful Who songs.  I mean, how can a band that did THE REAL ME
end up doing CACHE CACHE?  It truly boggles.  In fact, this song may be the
exemplar of Pete's inability to write for the Who anymore.  Some may say that
it's a touching song, but if I want touching, I'll go listen to IMAGINE A MAN
or LOVE REIGN O'ER ME.

As for ATHENA, which seems to making a lot of lists, I like it.  At least for
ATHENA, there ain't no bears in there!

Jim